turn of phrase的英文翻译是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
a distinctive spoken or written expression;
"John's succinct turn of phrase persuaded her that it would not be a good idea"
turn of phrase的用法和样例：
- She has an apt turn of phrase for summing up a situation.
- An ingenious or witty turn of phrase or thought.
- You have a nice turn of phrase, my boy.
- She have an apt turn of phrase for sum up a situation.
- She has an apt turn of phrase for sum up a situation.
- Whey do not you ask Hal to help you write the application? He usually has a good turn of phrase.