- [C]盘子,托盘 a flat piece of plastic
- [C]文件盘 shallow open receptacle for holding a person's papers, etc. in an office
an open receptacle for holding or displaying or serving articles or food
- Put the tray over there.
- He put the toast on the breakfast tray.
- I tripped over, dropping the tray I was carrying.
- Letters were piled high in the tray on his desk.
- She was carrying a tray of drinks.
- There were two glasses of champagne on the tray.
- Letters were piled high in the tray.
She regarded the trays of plastic brooches.出自： B. Bainbridge
The orderly..walked in carrying a tray of drinks.出自： N. Farah
The..clash of metal trays in the canteen.出自： P. Fitzgerald
I put..unanswered mail into a full tray.出自： M. Marrin