the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
the act of photographing a scene or part of a scene without interruption
- The shop took (ie sold goods worth a total of)50000 last week.
- He took a mournful view on human affairs.
- The colonists took up weapons to rebel against the British ruler.
- He took the ninth position in his class of forty.
- The usurper took power by force.
- He took his hat and then left.
- The traveler took out a bottle of water from the pack on his back.
- The management took all reasonable safety precautions.
- take 拿
- acquire 获得