- [C]咽喉,嗓子 the part inside your neck that takes food and air down from your mouth into your body
- [C]颈 the front part of your neck
the passage to the stomach and lungs; in the front part of the neck below the chin and above the collarbone
an opening in the vamp of a shoe at the instep
a passage resembling a throat in shape or function;
"the throat of the vase"
"the throat of a chimney"
the part of an animal's body that corresponds to a person's throat
- I have a sore throat today.
- I have to clear my throat before I begin my speech.
- I've got a fish bone stuck in my throat.
- He grabbed his enemy by the throat.
- She sang at the top of her throat.
- She let me feel all the movements of her lips and throat.
- He cleared his throat as if to say something.
- He is suffering from an inflamed throat.
- She is wearing a brooch at the throat.
- cut each other's throats
互相拆台,自相残杀fighting, arguing, etc. each other
- cut one's own throat
自取灭亡behave in a way which bring harm to oneself
- stick in sb's throat
使人难以接受be hard to accept
- cut-throat competition 恶性竞争
- throat diameter 喉部直径,临界截面直...
- throat ring 填料衬环,喉部环...
- nozzle throat 喷管喉部
- throat section 喉部截面
- throat pressure 喉部压力,临界截面压...
- furnace throat 炉喉
- throat velocity 喉部速度,喉道速度...
- throat lash 喉革
- throat temperature 炉顶温度
- effective throat (焊缝)有效厚度...
- actual throat 实际(喷管的)临界截...
- hopper throat 漏斗仓口
- throat area 喷口面积,喷管临界截...
- throat opening 炉口
- throat depth 焊口有效厚度,焊缝厚...
- cut throat [医] 刎颈
- sore throat 喉咙痛
- throat microphone 装在喉部借着震动而扩...
- throat sheet 喉板
Her hands were deeply sunburned and so was her throat.出自： M. Keane
I was..listening to..cuckoos throating echoes from one side of the village to the other.出自： R. Clay