a low area (especially a marshy area between ridges)
- So that the location of D25 is a swale in Paleogeomorphology.
- He took no heed of the course he pursued, so long as that course led him through the swale bottom.
- He took no heed of the course he pursued, so long as that course led him through the swale bottoms.
- Mike Swale: I'm trying to figure out whether you're a total fucking bitch or not.
- Originally, comes from the heart, that place suddenly painful. spreads gradually comes, forms the swale which is unable to save.
- Wanielista, M.P. and Y.A.Yousef, "Swale Designs," Stormwater Quality, Orlando: The Florida Engineering Society and State Department of Environmental Regulation, 1990.