heave or utter a sigh; breathe deeply and heavily;
"She sighed sadly"
draw air into, and expel out of, the lungs;
"I can breathe better when the air is clean"
"The patient is respiring"
- To the telephone, Committee of the Communist Party seated on suspire.
- However,he didn't suspire why he came across the bad luck,and it only happened to gave him such a piece of barren land.
- "Yuanli firm tone said, the woman also suspire Road," but the buying refined decoration nor personality, contradictory.
- Realizing this, I bury my face in my hands and suspire, but in the midst of my sighs flashes away a new day.
- She graduated two years before they asked how such a big change to occur, she smiled suspire said to be only as a sales girl for her "downsizing".
- I looked trough remote disolation, trod over pacels of mild grass.At this quiet night, packaged suspire, wrote it into swing, and to which I danced.