- 增补的;补充的 additional;supplemental
functioning in a supporting capacity;
"the main library and its auxiliary branches"
added to complete or make up a deficiency;
"produced supplementary volumes"
- This reader is supplementary to the textbook.
- The supplementary goods have been gotten gready.
- What supplementary services will be offered?
- Supplementary punishments may also be applied independently.
- The new members of the class received supplementary instruction.
- There is a supplementary water supply in case the rain supply fails.
- In this plant oil is supplementary to coal as fuel.
- supplementary benefit (英国的)政府给的额...
- supplementary contour 助曲线,辅助等高线,...
- supplementary cost 补充成本
- supplementary information 附加信息
- supplementary air 补助空气,补充空气,...
- supplementary loss 附加损失
- supplementary maintenance 附加维修
- supplementary factor 补加因子
- supplementary observation 补充观测,辅助观测...
- supplementary feeding 补饲,补充喂饲...
- supplementary charge 补充充电
- supplementary budget 补充预算,追加预算...
- supplementary insurance 追加保险
- supplementary condition 补充条件
- supplementary lighting 辅助照明
- supplementary pressure 附加压力
- supplementary angle 补角
- supplementary means 辅助手段
There were so many travellers..that..there was a supplementary boat.出自： M. Wesley