- Excessive pressure can lead to perforation of the stomach wall.
- They say stomach floozy fluids could leak if the hole in the stomach wall is not closed completely.
- They say stomach fluids could leak if the hole in the stomach wall is not closed completely.
- This paper introduces the design principles of a penetrator for stomach wall,and its operating method.
- The CT performance for next the stomach wall bag or the bag solids of the near centerline part(navel and of the urine bladder) share.
- Tests on animals showed they could get through the stomach wall and the peritoneum to repair the intestines, liver, pancreas, gall bladder and uterus.
stomachic stomach stomach clamp with fenestrated blades Stomach preferring moisture to dryness Stomach and intestines reduced pressure Stomach esophagus regurgitation sickness Stomach intestine driving force medicine stomach and intestinal suturing apparatus Stomach Neoplasms/surgery/diagnosis Stomach Neoplasms/immunology/therapy stomach irrigating and aspirating apparatus Stomach Neoplasms/metabolism/diagnosis