- v. 使安定；使坚固
- vi. & vt. (使)稳定,(使)稳固 be steady; make or become firm
make stable and keep from fluctuating or put into an equilibrium;
"The drug stabilized her blood pressure"
support or hold steady and make steadfast, with or as if with a brace;
"brace your elbows while working on the potter's wheel"
become stable or more stable;
"The economy stabilized"
- His condition has now stabilized.
- He can now ride his bike without stabilizers.
- His blood pressure tended to stabilize.
- The population has tended to stabilize.
- They are eager to stabilize currencies.
- People with epilepsy and similar diseases can take pills to stabilize their condition.
The government of France has succeeded in stabilizing the franc at 25.52 to the dollar.出自：Publishers Weekly
The rocket during the whole of its flight was stabilized, to prevent rotation.出自：Times
Efforts..to stabilize the economy.出自： J. K. Galbraith
She soon began to eat more and stabilise her weight.出自： P. Dally
- steady 稳定的
- even out (使)相等
- calm 平静的
- calm down （使)平静
- soothe 缓和
- alleviate 减轻
- balance 平衡
- fix 使 ... 固定
- stabilise (使) 稳定
- brace 防备