to a small degree or extent;
"his arguments were somewhat self-contradictory"
"the children argued because one slice of cake was slightly larger than the other"
in a slim or slender manner;
"a slenderly built woman"
- We could relax the procedure slightly in your case.
- He is slightly drunk.
- My interest in music has languished slightly.
- Each of the houses is slightly different.
- You are only slightly underweight for your height.
- The union has been forced to slightly modify its position.
- He is too slightly built for hard work.