- vt. & vi. 砰地关上(门或窗) shut noisily and violently
- vt. 猛烈抨击 slate
winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge
the noise made by the forceful impact of two objects
a forceful impact that makes a loud noise
an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect;
"his parting shot was `drop dead'"
"she threw shafts of sarcasm"
"she takes a dig at me every chance she gets"
"He slammed the door shut"
"slam the ball"
dance the slam dance
"He slammed the book on the table"
- He closed the door with a slam.
- He slammed the papers down on my desk and angrily walked out.
- Lincoln tried to lift his opponent off the ground and slam him hard on his back.
- He threw his books down with a slam.
- I'm sick of your slams.
- I still have two finesses to make a grand slam.
- The door slammed.
- She had the door open now and was through it, a rustle of girl, a fragrant, snapping shadow gone when the door slammed shut.
- In a fury he slammed the windows.
- The little girl slammed the awkward door with all her might.
- The film was slammed by many reviewers.
- He slammed the door shut.
- slam down (v.+adv.)
砰地一声关上shut noisily and violently
slam sth ⇔ down
He slammed down the lid of a trunk.
- Slam Dunk 灌篮, 引人注目的强...
- slam dance 碰碰舞
- little slam [桥牌]小满贯...
- grand slam （棒球）大满贯...
- body slam 抱举对手重摔...
- slam acceleration 急剧加速,猛加油门...
- slam dancing 碰撞舞
- slam the door in sb.'s face 拒绝某人
- slam-dunk 大笔回报; 作大投入...
- slam the door in someone's face 给…吃闭门羹,给…难...
- slam the door upon 拒绝讨论
- slam to 把 ... 砰地关上...
- slam the door on 拒绝讨论
- slam off 离开(死去)
- slam down 往下放
She went into the house, giving the door a shattering slam.出自： G. Stein
Pulled the heavy front door shut with a slam like a gunshot.出自： B. Moore
A terrible bristly claw slammed the side of his face.出自： F. O