- the act of publicly exhibiting or entertaining
- something intended to communicate a particular impression
- a social event involving a public performance or entertainment
- pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
- The license shown by the troops when they entered enemy territory disgusted everyone.
- Prices have not shown much variation this year.
- His first film was shown on television this weekend.
- Memory has been shown to reside in some metals.
- I have shown enough forbearance toward him.
- The girls screamed when the grisly remains of the half-eaten corpses on the screen were shown.
- In his youth, he had shown great promise.
- shown:shown vbl. show的过去分词…