- n. 洗发剂；洗涤剂；洗头
- vt. 洗（头发；地毯等）
- [C] [U] 洗发剂,洗发香波 a soapy or other substance for washing the hair
- [C] 洗头 an act of washing the hair with shampoo
- vt. 用洗发剂洗头 wash the hair with shampoo
cleansing agent consisting of soaps or detergents used for washing the hair
the act of washing your hair with shampoo
use shampoo on (hair)
- She wetted her hair and then put shampoo on it.
- I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair.
- He sponged down the car to remove the shampoo.
- I want a haircut, and a shampoo.
- Kenny is washing his hair with shampoo.
- What shampoo do you prefer?
- I want to have a shampoo.
- How often do you shampoo your hair?
She had had..her hair shampooed and re-set.出自： E. Bowen
The dull brown hair with the clinging specks of scurf which daily shampooing seemed only to exacerbate.出自： P. D. James