tending to select; characterized by careful choice;
"an exceptionally quick and selective reader"
characterized by very careful or fastidious selection;
"the school was very selective in its admissions"
- He seemed to have a very selective recall of past events.
- This medicine is selective in its action.
- She is selective in the dresses she wears.
- selective service 义务兵役制
- selective focus 选择聚焦
- selective fading 选择性衰落
- selective permeability 选择性通透性...
- selective solvent 选择性溶剂,选择溶剂...
- selective absorption 选择吸收作用,选择吸...
- selective relay 选择性继电器,选择继...
- selective protection [电]选择性保护...
- selective diffuser 选择性扩散器,选择扩...
- selective oxidation 分别氧化,局部氧化...
- selective radiation 选择辐射
- selective absorber 选择性滤光片...
- selective test 选择性试验
- selective transmission 选择变速器
- selective emission 选择放射
- selective extraction 选择提取
- selective amplifier 选频放大器
- selective resonance 选择共振
- selective adsorption 选择吸附
- selective corrosion 选择腐蚀
Vegetation management by selective spraying has been adopted.出自： R. Carson
Old men..grow more selective in their memories.出自： M. Seymour