- n. 浪漫精神；浪漫主义
impractical romantic ideals and attitudes
a movement in literature and art during the late 18th and early 19th centuries that celebrated nature rather than civilization;
"Romanticism valued imagination and emotion over rationality"
an exciting and mysterious quality (as of a heroic time or adventure)
- Her determined romanticism was worrying me.
- This kind of romanticism is everywhere in Buchan's books.
- He leans artistically towards romanticism.
- This period was the hightide of Romanticism.
That profound welling-up of human energies and creativity which we call Romanticism.出自： J. M. Roberts
- painting 画，油画
- idealization 理想化
- fantasy 幻想
- nostalgia 乡愁
- soft focus 软焦点
- invention 发明
- idealism 唯心论
- naivety 质朴
- romance 浪漫史
- romantic movement 浪漫主义运动(十八世纪末...
- classicism 古典主义