most frequent or common;
- His thesis is rife with errors.
- Rumours are rife that he is going to resign.
- It is a country where corruption is rife.
- Disease and violence were rife in the city.
- Los Angeles is rife with gossip about the stars' private lives.
- Superstition is still rife in country districts.
- Rumour is rife that they have met with a terrible disaster and that all are dead.
- rife with 充斥着
Volcanic action must have been rife on an enormous scale.出自： T. H. Huxley
Disease was rife and thirteen times as many..died from illness as from battle injury.出自： C. Francis