- 宗教的，宗教上的， 宗教性的，宗教信仰的
- 宗教的 of religion
- 笃信宗教的,虔诚的 (of a person or their behavior) obeying the rules of a religion very carefully
- 谨慎的,认真的 performing duties very carefully, as a matter of conscience
- a member of a religious order who is bound by vows of poverty and chastity and obedience
- concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church;
"a member of a religious order"
"lords temporal and spiritual"
- having or showing belief in and reverence for a deity;
"a religious man"
- of or relating to clergy bound by monastic vows;
"the religious or regular clergy conducts the service"
- extremely scrupulous and conscientious;
"religious in observing the rules of health"
- The religious affairs have been reestablished.
- Secular music refers to music which is not religious.
- She is very religious and goes to church three times a week.
- He was religious in his attendance at class.
That's a religious question.
She is a very religious person who goes to church every Sunday.
She gave religious attention to the doctor's orders.
He did his work with religious care.
There is something almost religious about his love of her.
He is very religious.
He grew up in a rigidly religious atmosphere.出自：J. Gross
Her husband was..religious in a conventional Anglican way.出自：B. Vine
- religious:religious adj. 信奉宗教的, 虔诚的, 宗教上的, 修道的, 严谨的n. 僧侣, 尼姑, 修道士…