a military operation (often involving new supplies of men and materiel) to strengthen a military force or aid in the performance of its mission;
"they called for artillery support"
information that makes more forcible or convincing;
"his gestures provided eloquent reinforcement for his complaints"
(psychology) a stimulus that strengthens or weakens the behavior that produced it
a device designed to provide additional strength;
"the cardboard backing was just a strengthener"
"he used gummed reinforcements to hold the page in his notebook"
an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
- The reinforcement was unidirectional.
- Asbestos reinforcement confers excellent flame retardation properties on a composite.
- This roof needs some reinforcement.
- Moreover, it can also provide a reference for reinforcement.
- compression reinforcement 抗压钢筋,压缩加强法...
- steel reinforcement 钢筋
- reinforcement bar 钢筋
- tensile reinforcement 受拉钢筋
- mesh reinforcement 钢筋网,网状钢筋,钢...
- edge reinforcement 边缘加固料,边缘钢筋...
- negative reinforcement 负力矩钢筋
- reinforcement ratio 配筋率,含筋率,钢筋...
- spiral reinforcement 螺旋钢筋
- shear reinforcement 抗剪钢筋
- mat reinforcement 钢筋网
- web reinforcement 抗剪钢筋
- main reinforcement 主钢筋,种筋...
- bursting reinforcement 防爆钢筋
- lateral reinforcement 侧向钢筋
- transverse reinforcement 横向钢筋
- fabric reinforcement 织物加强件
- temperature reinforcement 温度钢筋
- diagonal reinforcement 斜钢筋
- weld reinforcement 焊缝补强
Reinforcements arrived too late to prevent the French escaping.出自： D. A. Thomas