- [U][C]拒绝 refusing or being refused
- [S]优先取舍权 right to accept or refuse sth before it is offered to others
the act of refusing
a message refusing to accept something that is offered
- I translate his silence as a refusal.
- She couched her refusal in very polite terms.
- Your words amount to a refusal.
- The plan was doomed to fail by their refusal to give it any financial support.
- If you ever decide to sell your car, please give me the first refusal of it.
- announce a refusal 宣布拒绝
- buy〔have〕 the refusal of sth 购得〔获得〕对…的优先取舍权
- get〔meet with, receive〕 a refusal 遭到拒绝
- take no refusal from sb 不许别人说个“不”字
Refusal to join the..party was considered bad form.出自： M. Girouard