- adj. 提神的；新鲜宜人的；与众不同的
imparting vitality and energy;
"the bracing mountain air"
pleasantly new or different;
"common sense of a most refreshing sort"
- Love is the best refreshing potion.
- There is nothing as refreshing as lemon tea.
- After a refreshing nap, Mr Adams was again his own man.
- The air is rather refreshing, I suppose.
- It has a very subtle and refreshing taste.
- It chills very rapidly and offers a cool and refreshing touch.
- The holiday was a refreshing change for us.
The clean refreshing scent of pine.出自： H. Robbins
It was so refreshing to be able to talk to a woman.出自： Ina Taylor