- v. 再创造；使得到休养；得到消遣；休息娱乐
give new life or energy to;
"A hot soup will revive me"
"This will renovate my spirits"
"This treatment repaired my health"
engage in recreational activities rather than work; occupy oneself in a diversion;
"On weekends I play"
"The students all recreate alike"
give encouragement to
"she recreated the feeling of the 1920's with her stage setting"
- The museum attempts to recreate the sights and sounds of wartime Britain.
- I tried to discover and recreate exactly what the composer was trying to convey.
- I often recreate myself with gardening.
- They recreate themselves with playing bridge.
- I charge you not to hunt or recreate yourselves on that sacred day
- recreate oneself with 以 ... 消遣
He stopped.., and recreated himself with a glass of beer.出自： Thomas Hughes