- [C]剃刀，刮面刀 instrument with a sharp blade,used for shaving
edge tool used in shaving
shave with a razor
- He shaved his face with a razor.
- He was honing his razor although it's very sharp.
- This electric razor is our latest promotion.
- It is difficult to steel the razor.
- I want to buy an electric razor this weekend.
- A rapist butchered his victim with a razor.
- Have you packed me a razor?
Articles taken out of magazines..I'll just say they were razored out.出自：Globe Mail (Toronto)
He..had razored off the moustache.出自： M. Kenyon