the act of cleaning by getting rid of impurities
the process of removing impurities (as from oil or metals or sugar etc.)
a ceremonial cleansing from defilement or uncleanness by the performance of appropriate rites
the act of purging of sin or guilt; moral or spiritual cleansing;
"purification through repentance"
- Purification of water may be achieved by distillation.
- Reading a good book may bring purification to souls.
- Students are doing an experiment on crude salt purification.
- purify (使）净化
- purification plant 净化装置
- dry purification 干法净化
- natural purification 自(然)净(化)作用...
- biological purification 生物净化
- purification system 净化系统
- fine purification 净化
- data purification 数据提纯
- air purification 空气净化
- sewage purification 污水净化
- chemical purification 化学净化法
- alkali purification 碱法净化
- centrifugal purification 离心净化
- zone purification 逐区提纯
- self purification 自净酌
- after purification 最后净化(补充净化)...
- wet purification 湿法净化
- steam purification 蒸汽净化
- batch purification 间歇式净化,分批净化...
- water purification 水的净化
The purification process of some tap-water.出自：Which?
The research will involve..the..purification of samples from normal and lesional human skin.出自：Nature