a gripping hand tool with two hinged arms and (usually) serrated jaws
- This week Toshiba has announced that is would cut the price of its HD-DVD plyers by 40-50%.
- November 9th, 2004: Apple's iPod series MP3 plyers now supports our MP3 sermons.
- At summer picnics,there is often an informal baseball game.Boys and girls,the young and the old,take turns to bate.Each team has 9 plyers.
- Described in the paper are the structure, technical data and working principle of the full-hydraulic plyer.
- When the plyer ruins the fun,he always does so by refusing to play by the rules.
- And after Big Sam took almost two months ... and a pair of plyers and a slegehammer ... to get Owen to pledge his future to the Mags, it seems he could sit out the first match.
- pliers 钳子