- [C]操场; 游乐场,娱乐场 a piece of ground kept for children to play on, especially at a school; an area favored for amusement
an area where many people go for recreation
yard consisting of an outdoor area for children's play
- The students are playing on the playground.
- The children were taking turns on the slides in the playground.
- He sat on the playground listening to the distant croak.
- There are more than five hundred people on the playground.
- I would rather hoe in the garden than run about on the playground.
- The South of France is the playground of the rich.
- The students were all in the playground.
- The city has several playgrounds for children.
- The south of France is the playground of the rich.
- public playground 公共运动场
- in playground 在操场上
European playgrounds where Jack Keith might be holidaying.出自： H. Nielsen
Our classroom..with a view of a dim, walled-round asphalt playground.出自： G. Swift
Only in the world of imagination was there a playground for impossible dreams.出自： fig.