easily irritated or annoyed;
"an incorrigibly fractious young man"
"not the least nettlesome of his countrymen"
- Dear, I can't act in pettish to you any further, wanting you do this did that.
- For caress with cry up, children with smile with act in pettish to take in to requite, for make fun of and ignore, the children take in to respond with self-will by get mad.
- But, I the most dear, why you can't come to a stop again to embrace my term I act in pettish term I commited tomfoolery?
- Just we finally dare not not to wish unwilling, show so before person weak, come to in public act in pettish of suspicion.
- Some experts say it's the sacrificial pettish used to worship the deity, some other say its ritual utensil, and also there is people saying it's ivory.
- Made a mistake and write a check of and write check must attitude regular, can not lie to act in pettish to play to depend on scheme to get by under false pretenses on the bed!
With a pettish exclamation [she] turned away.出自： S. Weyman
A spoiled, stupid, pettish woman who thought less of her children than the cat does.出自： H. Dunmore