easily irritated or annoyed;
"an incorrigibly fractious young man"
"not the least nettlesome of his countrymen"
- I am techy, and have been since I was young.
- Fig1 Latent nonnegotiable and hostile elements exist btw business and techy staff since company camesintosbeing.
- The idea is basically a steam punk robot named P-N01 on emergency repair by a cute techy girl named Lucy.
- Fi6. I decided to glue on my techy work for less pressure, instead of considering earning money for my company all the day.
- The really "techy" ones canoperate a Phillips head screwdriver as well.- Franc ZabkarPlease remove one 'i' from my address when replying by email.
- Even without opening any of the links, it's easy to surmise that a widget is currently used to describe some kind of techy add-on feature for Web sites.