英 ['pæsɪvɪzm] 美 ['pæsəˌvɪzəm]
- n. 消极主义
- Actually, lucky to belong to passivism also.
- Hope it is passivism that expect , but create on one's own initiative actually.
- Ma Zhiyuan's drama was denied because it had been regarded as the passivism embodiment of the writer.
- Who can conclude that passivism is not a wise principle for virtue cultivating and spirit maintaining.
- In a word, the declinational process of Chinese "elite arts" occurring in feudal society, showed passivism and incompleteness.
- His ising unlike is the idiocy for losing her heading, also being unlike is the passivism for seeing through the emptiness of the world.