"idleness is the trait of being idle out of a reluctance to work"
- It's a dishonest scheme and I'm glad to be out of it.
- Can you ladle the soup out of this deep pan for me?
- A group of boys dashed out of the classroom.
- Brown is out of the England team.
- She married the rich man out of vanity.
- I helped her out of love, not out of pity.
- I helped the old man out of pity.
- out of character (与自身特性)不相符...
- out of breath 上气不接下气...
- put someone's nose out of joint (取代某人而成为焦点...
- frighten someone out of his wits 吓得某人惊惶失措...
- out of all comparison 无与伦比(无可比拟...
- out of action 不(再)起作用, 不...
- out of accord with 与 ... 不一致...
- out of circulation 不在社会上或事业上活...
- out of one's head 神经错乱
- make a mountain out of a molehill 小题大作
- eat out of someone's hand 完全顺从某人,完全受...
- knock the stuffing out of someone 挫伤某人的傲气...
- out of all recognition 因面目全非而无法辨认...
- out of all reason 无理的
- come out of one's shell 不再冷淡
- the bottom drops out of 出现垮台、暴跌局面...
- talk out of 说服(某人)放弃...
- do someone out of 向某人骗取
- feel out of things 感到格格不入,感到没...
- frighten someone out of his senses 吓得某人惊慌失措...
The coffee was boiling over out of its glass container.出自： M. Keane