- adj. 操作的；运作的；可用的；作战的
- [P]即可使用的 ready to be used
- [A](用于)操作的,经营的 of or about operations
pertaining to a process or series of actions for achieving a result;
"they assumed their operational positions"
fit or ready for use or service;
"the toaster was still functional even after being dropped"
"the lawnmower is a bit rusty but still usable"
"an operational aircraft"
"the dishwasher is now in working order"
(military) of or intended for or involved in military operations
being in effect or operation;
"de facto apartheid is still operational even in the `new' African nations"
"bus service is in operation during the emergency"
"the company had several operating divisions"
- The New Attack Submarine is designed for multi-mission operations and enhanced operational flexibility.
- He reported to the committee on routine operational matters.
- The new system became operational in March.
- His operational plans have been completely upset.
- Operational research is a newly emerging subject.
- You have to remember those operational symbols.
- The airport did not become operational until May.
- The new machines are not yet operational.
Stinnes was my operational name and I have retained it.出自： L. Deighton