held or filled or in use;
"she keeps her time well occupied"
"the wc is occupied"
seized and controlled as by military invasion;
"the occupied countries of Europe"
resided in; having tenants;
"not all the occupied (or tenanted) apartments were well kept up"
having ones attention or mind or energy engaged;
"she keeps herself fully occupied with volunteer activities"
"deeply engaged in conversation"
- The civilians were evacuated from the occupied city to farms.
- He spent his childhood in occupied Europe.
- The company was granted a charter trade in the occupied territory.
- The reading room seems to be always well occupied.
- She's fully occupied with work.
- He is occupied in writing a novel.
- unoccupied 空闲的