- adj. 淫秽的；猥亵的
- 淫秽的,下流的 offensive to accepted idea of morality
- 可憎的,可恶的 disgusting
designed to incite to indecency or lust;
"the dance often becomes flagrantly obscene"
offensive to the mind;
"an abhorrent deed"
"the obscene massacre at Wounded Knee"
"morally repugnant customs"
"the most repulsive character in recent novels"
suggestive of or tending to moral looseness;
"lewd whisperings of a dirty old man"
"an indecent gesture"
"obscene telephone calls"
- No nudity or obscene lyrics in your music are to be used during your routine.
- Something, such as language or printed matter, considered obscene , prurient, or immoral.
- He was taking part in some obscene feast.
- The protesters shouted some obscene remarks at the police officers.
- Obscene books are forbidden in Hong Kong.
- They have cut the obscene passages from the film to show it on television.
- I was frightened, for there was something obscene in his eyes.
- The court must decide on whether the movie is obscene.
- He's morally obscene.
The obscene proposals of the Monday Club to initiate repatriation.出自：Times