- (followed by `to' or `of') lacking conscious awareness of;
"oblivious of the mounting pressures for political reform"
"oblivious to the risks she ran"
"not unmindful of the heavy responsibility"
- failing to keep in mind;
"forgetful of her responsibilities"
"oblivious old age"
- He sat there reading the book, oblivious of the people nearby.
- I am oblivious to what was happening.
- He was oblivious of his promise.
The slow formality of an oblivious and drowsy exchequer.出自：Burke
Oblivious even of his wish to get home, Robinson watched.出自：J. Wain
- oblivious:oblivious adj. 遗忘的, 忘却的, 健忘的 英英解释:形容词oblivious:1. (followed by `to' or `of') lacking conscious aware…