a slight push or shake
to push against gently;
"She nudged my elbow when she saw her friend enter the restaurant"
push into action by pestering or annoying gently
- I nudged her and pointed to the man across the street.
- She nudged him with her elbow.
- The horse nudged my pocket with its nose.
- We tried to nudge them towards a practical solution.
- The ship is nudging through the ice.
- She gave me a nudge in the ribs.
- operation nudge 长短期利率操作...
I opened my mouth to say yes but Connie nudged me.出自： L. R. Banks
Pamela and Miriam were nudging the trolley over..the carpet.出自： F. Raphael