- v. 使正常；使标准化；使合规格
become normal or return to its normal state;
"Let us hope that relations with this country will normalize soon"
make normal or cause to conform to a norm or standard;
"normalize relations with China"
"normalize the temperature"
"normalize the spelling"
bring to a desired consistency, texture, or hardness by a process of gradually heating and cooling;
- Our relationship has been normalized.
- Relations between our two countries have normalized.
- The editors have normalized the author's rather unusual spelling.
- Normalize the operation and services of tourist enterprise and practitioners.
- The key to innocuous production is to normalize the enterprise operations.
- normalize tempering 正火回火处理...
The relationship between the U.S.S.R. and the Western powers cannot be normalized..until..there is a change in Soviet values.出自：Survey