- Our country still relies mainly on the norm cost method.
- Those enterprises keep books at planned cost or norm cost in daily accounting shall account for the coit variances and adjust planned cost (or norm cost) into historical cost periodically.
- Those enterprises keep books at planned cost or norm cost in daily accounting shall account the cost variances and adjust planned cost or norm cost into historical cost periodically.
- She reckoned she had cut her cost by half.
- She skirted round the problem of the high cost.
- The cost of travel to the far east is prohibitive.
Normio norm norm of technological consumption norm-fund other than commodities normolipoproteinemic xanthomatosis Norm quota of material consumption normothennic cardlopulmonary bypass Normothermic cardiopulmonary bypass norm-bounded parameter uncertainty Normecl lattice H implication algebra Normocalcemic pseudohypoparathyroidism normoprolactinemic secondary amenorrhea