- [C]标准,规范 standard or pattern that is typical (of a group, etc.)
- [C]准则,行为模式 a standard of behavior that is generally acceptable
- a standard or model or pattern regarded as typical;
"the current middle-class norm of two children per family"
- a statistic describing the location of a distribution;
"it set the norm for American homes"
- Criminal behaviour seem to be the norm in this neighbourhood.
- You must adapt to the norms of the society you live in.
- There's a production norm below which each worker must not fall.
Of his age, the child is above the norm in arithmetic.
Everyone should abide by our social norms.
- abide by the norms 遵守准则
- establish the norm 规定标准
- fulfill the norm 完成标准
- reach the norm 达到标准
- set the norm 规定标准
- violate the norms 违反准则
- production norm 生产标准
Every expression of his..became a norm for the party.出自：E. B. Pusey
In her days some kind and degree of religious belief and practice were the norm.出自：C. S. Lewis
When group members deviate from the norms, various kinds of persuasion..are exerted in order to make them conform.出自：M. Argyle
- norm:norm n. 标准, 规范…