unreasonably rigid in the face of argument or entreaty or attack
- He was so mulish that my admonitions just flowed over him.
- "Obstinate is no word for it, for she is mulish" (Ouida).
- What carry on the back on mulish horse is commissariat.
- She would have to use more finesse to rein in this big mulish creature who would buck if provoked.
- Says Mulish, “The human life journey cannot be charted by a single curving line.
- Pasturage aquaculture basically has sheep, pig, ox, horse, mulish, chicken, hare to wait.
The attitude of the exchange staff..is often off-hand, uncomprehending and mulish.出自：Times
'Come, sir,' he said as Warrender still looked mulish.出自： N. Marsh