act as promised;
"make good on promises"
- They had to rent out the upstairs to make mortgage payments.
- He thought that the Bank of East Asia whole reimburses ability good shape, the property quality does not have the question.
- Please make the check payable to this hotel, not for cash.
- I'd like to make one payment instead of paying each month.
- We must act now to make them keep the promise!
- He owed his success to the good upbringing he had.
- Your job is to really make the club a success.
- make good 偿付
- make a good job of something 把某事办好
- make a good fist at something 把某事做得很成功,善...
- make good the ground 设防固守
- make good work of something 迅速完成某事...
- make good cheer 饮酒做乐,欢宴...
- make a good appearance 显得一表人材...
- make a good thing out of 从…中获得好处...
- make good weather of it 能经受风浪
- make one's party good 站稳立场; 坚持主张...
- make good weather 碰到好天气
- make a good fist at 把 ... 做得成...
- make a good figure 崭露头角
- make a good job of it 办得好, 处理得好...
- make good one's retreat 安全撤退,顺利脱身...
- make good one's running 并驾齐驱
- make a good start 开端好
- make good copy 成为好材料
- make a good fist of something 把某事做得很成功,善...
- make a good showing 表现得很出色...