- n. 环；圈；回路；环形线路
- vt. 以圈结；以环连结；使 ... 成环（圈）
- vi. 形成环；环形运动
- 筋斗， 翻筋斗
- 把打成环，使成圈，使成环 ，使绕成圈
- 【电】 把导线连成回路
- [C]圈,环;环状物 a round shape made by sth like string or rope
- [C]回路,循环 set of instructions carried out repeatedly until some specified condition is satisfied
- vt. & vi. (使)成环或圈 form or bend into a loop or loops; supply with a loop or loops
fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
anything with a round or oval shape (formed by a curve that is closed and does not intersect itself)
(computer science) a single execution of a set of instructions that are to be repeated;
"the solution took hundreds of iterations"
an inner circle of advisors (especially under President Reagan);
"he's no longer in the loop"
the basic pattern of the human fingerprint
a computer program that performs a series of instructions repeatedly until some specified condition is satisfied
the topology of a network whose components are serially connected in such a way that the last component is connected to the first component
an intrauterine device in the shape of a loop
a complete electrical circuit around which current flows or a signal circulates
a flight maneuver; aircraft flies a complete circle in the vertical plane
move in loops;
"The bicycle looped around the tree"
make a loop in;
"loop a rope"
fly loops, perform a loop;
"the stunt pilot looped his plane"
wind around something in coils or loops
fasten or join with a loop;
"He looped the watch through his belt"
- This control may be closed loop or open loop.
- Her wavy hair fell in loose wisps and loops upon her shoulders.
- He looped a scarf around his neck.
- I have to loop the wooden pegs around the garden.
- The ariman looped the loop three times and won the cheer in chorus from the spectators.
- She made a loop in the string.
- The plane flew round and round in wide loops.
- The road makes a wide loop around the lake.
- He looped a rope and tied the ends.
- They looped the thing together.
- Loop that end of the rope through this and make a knot with it.
- Loop the curtains up.
- loop around (v.+prep.)
围以环或圈 form or bend around a loop or loops
loop around sth
The brook loops around the farm.
小河绕农场流过。loop sth around sth
Loop the rope around the pole.
Loop the rope around the gate.
Round his neck was the running loop of a rope.出自： E. Linklater
He swung the box on one finger by the little loop..in the string.出自： P. Bowles
The dragon had his tail curled into loops.出自： R. Ingalls
Shirt..with loop for buttoning collar up.出自：Vogue
- loop后可接同源宾语, loop the loop特指“飞机翻筋斗飞行”。
- ☆ 直接源自中古英语的loup，意为圈，环。