- the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually;
"he went out to have a look"
"his look was fixed on her eyes"
"he gave it a good looking at"
"his camera does his looking for him"
- the act of searching visually
- appearing to be as specified; usually used as combining forms;
"left their clothes dirty looking"
"a most disagreeable looking character"
"severe-looking policemen on noble horses"
"taken in by high-sounding talk"
- She is a bright-looking girl.
- looking:专辑档案 专辑: Looking 歌手: 黎明 公司: 东亚唱片 时间: 2006-11-21 地区: 港台 语种: 粤语 曲风: 流行 乐坛天王黎明自2005年再次踏足红馆举行《Crazy Cla…