- I hope you will look in one evening.
- Barry only visits his parents once in a blue moon.
- Such a chance comes once in a blue moon.
- I don't want to prejudice your chances in any way.
- look someone in the face 问心无愧地正视某人...
- look someone in the eye 直视某人
- look a gift horse in the mouth 对礼物吹毛求疵...
- look for a needle in a bottle of hay 大海捞针
- look sb in the eye 正视, 打量(某人)...
- look in 顺便看望
- look babies in someone's eyes 脉脉含情地望着某人的...
- look for a needle in a haystack 草堆中找针; 大海捞...
- look something in the face 勇敢地面对某事...
- get a look-in 有受到照顾关心的一份...
- have a look-in 有可能取胜
- look as if butter would not melt in one's mouth 看来一本正经...
- look in on 照看，照顾
- look in at 顺便探访
- look sb in the face 正视某人, 直视某人...
- look for a needle in a bundle of hay 大海捞针
- look in the face 勇敢地面对(直视)...
- look for a needle in bottle of hay 大海捞针
- give a look in 顺便看看