- [U]酒精; 含酒精的饮料 the liquid in drinks, for example wine, beer or whisky, that can make people feel drunk
- [U]酒 drinks like wine, beer or whisky
- a liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent;
"alcohol (or drink) ruined him"
- any of a series of volatile hydroxyl compounds that are made from hydrocarbons by distillation
- Whisky contains a large percentage of alcohol.
- Alcohol has a very bad effect on drivers.
- This substance is soluble in alcohol.
- He is addicted to alcohol.
- There's too great a consumption of alcohol in China.
- Methods HPLC was used to analyze the alcohol extracts of TCTL.
- The main raw materials developing alcohol fuel in China and the alcohol technology made from haulm were related.
Whisky contains a large percentage of alcohol.
The law forbids shops to sell alcohol to minors.
They drank alcohol to fight off cold.
- alcohol lamp 酒精灯
Intense selfishness, the alcohol of egotism.出自：fig.
- alcohol:alcohol n. 酒精, 酒…