- 环，节 ，环节
- 联系，纽带，连接 ，关系
- vt. & vi. 连接,联系 join or connect
- [C]环;联系,纽带 a single of a chain;sth which connects two other parts
- the means of connection between things linked in series
- a fastener that serves to join or connect;
"the walls are held together with metal links placed in the wet mortar during construction"
- the state of being connected;
"the connection between church and state is inescapable"
- a connecting shape
- a unit of length equal to 1/100 of a chain
- (computing) an instruction that connects one part of a program or an element on a list to another program or list
- a channel for communication between groups;
"he provided a liaison with the guerrillas"
- a two-way radio communication system (usually microwave); part of a more extensive telecommunication network
- an interconnecting circuit between two or more locations for the purpose of transmitting and receiving data
- make a logical or causal connection;
"I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"
"colligate these facts"
"I cannot relate these events at all"
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces;
"Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"
"Tie the ropes together"
- be or become joined or united or linked;
"The two streets connect to become a highway"
"Our paths joined"
"The travelers linked up again at the airport"
- link with or as with a yoke;
"yoke the oxen together"
- Television stations around the world are linked by satellite.
- The road links all the new towns.
- He detached a link from a chain.
- Is there a link between smoking and lung disease?
- We must take firm hold the key link of our work.
The two companies have linked.
He linked his arm in his wife's arm.
The road links all the new towns.
The police suspect that the two crimes may be linked.
Our hearts are closely linked.
Each link that makes up a chain is equally important.
Keep close links with the masses.
There are a lot of wireless links in a radio.
He is the link between the two groups.
We think that he is a missing link between the artist and the commercial public.
- link to (v.+prep.)
与…连接;联系 join sth to sb/sth link to sth
A piston links to a drive shaft by means of a connecting rod.活塞通过连杆与驱动轴相连。link sb/sth to sth
A strong chain linked him to the rock.他被大锁链拴在岩石上。
The new bridge will link the island to the mainland.新建的大桥把那个岛与大陆连接起来。
Regular air traffic links the city to the rest of the country.定期班机把这座城市和全国其他地方连接起来了。
The highway links Beijing to Tianjin.这条高速公路连接北京和天津。
A common wall links the house to its neighbour.一堵共有的墙把这所房子同另一所房子连在一起。
Doctors link cigarette smoking to cancer.医生把吸烟同癌症联系起来。用于 be ～ed 结构
The television camera was linked to a computer.那架电视摄像机连在一台电脑上。
These events are linked to each other.这些事件有着相互联系。
Wages are linked to prices.工资与物价挂钩。
- 与…连接;联系 join sth to sb/sth link to sth
- link together (v.+adv.)
(使)连接在一起 join things; connect the ideas of link together
The pieces link together.各段互相连接着。
The two countries are friendly neighbouring countries linked together as flesh and blood.两国是血肉相连的友好邻邦。link sb/sth ⇔ together
Let's link these ropes together.咱们把这些绳子连接起来。
The railway line links the two towns together.铁路线将两镇连在一起。
He linked all the things together.他把所有的事情联系起来。
The factory's name linked him together.工厂的名字与他连在一起。用于 be ～ed 结构
Their names have been linked together in newspaper report.他们的名字在新闻报道中被连在一起。
These events were all subtly linked together.这些事件都被微妙地联系在一起。
- (使)连接在一起 join things; connect the ideas of link together
- link up (v.+adv.)
连接;结合 cause to join or combine link up
Where shall we link up?我们在哪儿碰头?
How do religion and philosophy link up?宗教和哲学如何联系?
These pieces of information link up to suggest who the thief was.这些点滴的情况联系起来就使人看得出谁是贼。link sth ⇔ up
They linked up the two areas by telephone.他们用电话把两个地区连接起来。
Arrangements are being made to link up the two firms, so as to reduce the competition.两家公司正筹备合并以减少竞争。
Engineers can link up distant countries by radio or telephone.工程师们用无线电或电话把相距遥远的国家联系在一起。
- 连接;结合 cause to join or combine link up
- link up with (v.+adv.+prep.)
与…联合;使与…衔接 join or combine; (cause to) join or combine link up with sb/sth
We linked up with them at the gate of the zoo.我们在动物园门口与他们会合。
They went on to the next town, where they linked up with the other party.他们继续赶路到了下一个城镇,在那里他们碰到了其他的队伍。
There the irrigation canal links up with the reservoir.这条灌渠在那里与水库连接起来。link sth ⇔ up with sth
Arrangements were well advanced for linking up this newly operated length with the Lancaster by-pass.已经提前作出安排,使新投入使用的这段高速公路与兰开斯特支线衔接。
- 与…联合;使与…衔接 join or combine; (cause to) join or combine link up with sb/sth
- link with (v.+prep.)
将…与…相连;连接在一起;与…联合 join (one thing or group of things) to (another); join one thing to another link with sth
The newer company linked with several older ones for self protection.新成立的公司为了自我保护而与几家老公司联合。
I have heard his name linked with that of a well-known public figure.我听到他的名字与一位著名人物联系起来。link sb/sth with sth
Railway lines link country with the capital.铁路把各乡镇与首都连接起来。
This old Silk Road linked China with the West in ancient times.这条古老的丝绸之路在古时候把中国和西方连接了起来。
He always tries to link his study with his ideological problems.他总是把学习和自己的思想问题联系起来。
We must link theory with practice.我们要理论联系实际。用于 be ～ed 结构
The Minister's name will always be linked with the disgraceful matter.这位部长的名字将永远同那桩丑闻连在一起。
The film actress has been linked with one man after another in the newspaper reports.在报纸的报道中,这位电影女演员的名字总是同这位男士连在一起。
High unemployment is not necessarily linked with the rise in prices.失业率高与物价上涨不一定有联系。
Rheumatoid arthritis has also been linked with the virus.风湿性关节炎也与这种病毒有关。
His heart is linked with the hearts of the masses.他和群众心连心。
- 将…与…相连;连接在一起;与…联合 join (one thing or group of things) to (another); join one thing to another link with sth
- link closely 紧密联系
- link together 连在一起
- link up 连接,联系,联合
- link up the two areas 把两地区连接起来
- link up with the reservoir 与水库连接起来
- link in 用…挽着
- link through sth 通过…而联系
- link to each other 互相联系
- link sb to the crime 与此案有牵连
- link with sth 与某物相关联
Short links between each of the main links of the suspension chains.出自：L. T. C. Rolt
I had..forged out every link in the chain of evidence.出自：fig.
A..blood-vessel and a nerve cord run..through all the segments, linking and coordinating them.出自：D. Attenborough
The automobile was linking the villages with towns, and the towns with cities.出自：R. Davies
- link用作不及物动词时,主要表示“连接起来,联系着”,后接介词to表示“与…连接”;接副词up表示“连接;结合”;后接介词with表示“将…与…相连;与…联合”;link up with是“与…联合〔汇合，碰头〕”的意思。
The road will link Dover and London.The road will link Dover to London.The road will link Dover with London.公路将多佛尔与伦敦连接起来。
- join combine unite connect link attach couple associate relate
- ☆ 15世纪中期进英入语，直接源自古北欧语的hlenkr；最初源自原始日耳曼语的khlankijaz，意为连接，链。
- link:link n. 链环, 连结物, 火把, 链接vt. 连结, 联合, 挽vi. 连接起来 英英解释:名词link:1. the means of connection between things l…