a feeling of joy and pride
the property of being comparatively small in weight;
"the lightness of balsa wood"
the gracefulness of a person or animal that is quick and nimble
having a light color
the visual effect of illumination on objects or scenes as created in pictures;
"he could paint the lightest light and the darkest dark"
the trait of being lighthearted and frivolous
- Notice the lightness and colour in the sky, in photographs the colour is stronger than it looks to the naked eye.
- It has much more sharply tapered edges, and a new, optional, white color adds to the sense of lightness.
- As He put on his new robe, an unbearable lightness of being never felt before overwhelmed Him.
- He moved with quickness and lightness.
- The reader who does not detect the seriousness under the lightness often misreads him.
- light 光
They were vnapte to receyue the bryghte lyghtnes of the truthe.出自： H. Latimer
- nimbleness nimble的名词形式...
- weightlessness 失重
- agility 敏捷
- fluffiness fluffy的名词形式...
- buoyancy 浮力
- flimsiness 脆弱
- precision 精确
- grace 优美
- dexterity 灵巧
- subtlety 微妙
- lightsomeness 轻快(发光)
- high spirits 高昂的情绪
- legerity 敏捷
- light 光
- elation 得意洋洋