correct to the last detail; especially being in or following the exact words;
"a letter-perfect rendition of the soliloquy"
"she was word-perfect in her part"
- So began Christophe's lessons. Over and over he played his scales; over and over he practiced until he was letter perfect.
- He practised saying his speech over until he was letter perfect
- His letter irritated me a little.
- Nothing in the world is flawless and perfect.
- My letter will convey some idea of my mode of life.
- The weather during our holiday was perfect.