- n. 昏睡；倦怠；无精打采
a state of comatose torpor (as found in sleeping sickness)
weakness characterized by a lack of vitality or energy
inactivity; showing an unusual lack of energy;
"the general appearance of sluggishness alarmed his friends"
- Several hours after the surgery, she was still in her lethargy.
- She was suddenly overcome by lethargy.
- Winston roused himself a little from his lethargy.
- The bird's lethargy in the morning was unusual.
- She suffers from bouts of lethargy and depression.