- n. 面部的歪扭；鬼脸；痛苦的表情
- vi. 扮鬼脸；作苦相
a contorted facial expression;
"she made a grimace at the prospect"
contort the face to indicate a certain mental or emotional state;
"He grimaced when he saw the amount of homework he had to do"
- Thomas made a grimace after he had tasted the wine.
- I fought back the grimace that would give her lie away.
- An odd grimace crosses her mouth and vanishes.
- He acknowledged his mistake with a wry grimace.
- The latter made a grimace at the two women and gleefully hurried out behind Tu Wei-yueh.
His lips twist into a crabbed, enigmatic grimace.出自： D. Jacobson
His face was distorted in a grimace of mingled fear and annoyance.出自： I. Murdoch