- 铺设者， 放置者，敷设机
- 把…堆积成层， 成层
- [C]层,层次 thickness of material on a surface
- single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance;
"slices of hard-boiled egg on a bed of spinach"
- a relatively thin sheetlike expanse or region lying over or under another
- an abstract place usually conceived as having depth;
"a good actor communicates on several levels"
"a simile has at least two layers of meaning"
"the mind functions on many strata simultaneously"
- a hen that lays eggs
- thin structure composed of a single thickness of cells
- make or form a layer;
"layer the different colored sands"
- This layer of rock contains a lot of flint.
- There is a fine layer of dust on the desk.
- There are several layers of meaning.
- The pollution had destroyed ozone layer and caused many changes in weather.
- Mists layered thick about him.
- We layer the crops to make them grow better.
These seeds must be covered with a layer of earth.
The cake has three layers.
He tried to penetrate the layers of bureaucracy.
- a layer of clay 一层粘土
Layers of plots and traps.出自：N. Fairfax
The Lord Himself is the layer of this corner stone.出自：R. Leighton
- layer:layer n. 层, 阶层 英英解释:名词layer:1. single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance同义词：bed2. a rel…