cause to overturn from an upright or normal position;
"The cat knocked over the flower vase"
"the clumsy customer turned over the vase"
"he tumped over his beer"
- The man is knock down by the bicycle.
- A dashing horse bowled him over.
- Bear up,out troubles will blow over in no time.
- His style burns away over localized fact.
- The gang knocked over a jewelry store.
- The robber thrust the gun against my side,urging me to move over to the wall.
- knock over like skittle 把…打得落花流水,一...
- knock over 撞倒
- knock over a drink 喝酒
knockup knock Knock the powder out gently. knock together an organization Knock oneself out on something knock someone off his pedestal knock someone or something out knock ... into ... knock someone or something off knocked silly by the impact. knock people rs heads together Knock one's head against sth.